The mission of the King for America Non-Profit Faith Based and Community Agencies Consortium of America is to systemically prepare the subsequent elements, from henceforth called Groups: Families, individuals and communities and to utilize resources from the following macro systems: education, health, mental health, social welfare, transportation, commerce/trade, housing, mass media, religion, political, judicial/justice, energy, economic and agriculture, in building their self-esteem and solidify their growth and development processes.
- To mobilize our resources (material and human) in order to holistically empower the groups we serve.
- To provide an environment in which the groups we serve are treated as individuals with their rights and dignity contained.
- To coordinate programs and services to eradicate social problems and/or pathologies retrogressing and or impacting the growth and development processes of the groups in need of support.
- To orientate the said Groups on the systemic problems affecting them, and further to work with existing social services agencies/institutions/organizations, at the local level. county, state, national and international levels, to fulfill the needs of the identified Groups in America catchment area.
- To receive and maintain a fund or funds of real or personal property, or both and subject to the restrictions and limitations hereinafter set forth, to use and apply the whole or any part of the income therefrom and the principal thereof exclusively for contributions to, the performances of the functions of, or carrying out the purposes of the public supported organization specified in subparagraph (a) above.
- Provide an environment where Groups can experience self-actualization and holistic growth and development.
Our ultimate goal is to systemically empower disadvantaged individuals, families, organizations/institutions and communities In America; through the collaborative effort of communities, faith and family-based agencies and non-faith agencies, professionals and paraprofessionals in the catchment area and beyond.